The Innovations Inventory is an online warehouse of existing solutions for filling data gaps, reducing costs and improving efficiency so that more and better data effectively contribute to improving people’s lives.
Innovations can take many forms:
- Strengthening international coordination and promoting harmonisation, including the development and implementation of statistical standards and tools.
- Improving the ways in which the international statistical system and national statistical systems interact.
- Developing new ways of financing statistical activities and providing technical assistance, including aid for capacity building.
- Strengthening the coordination and management of statistical systems in countries.
- Improving the organisation and management of statistical production processes, including increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the design, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination, archiving and evaluation phases in line with the Generic Statistical Business Process Model (GSBPM).
- Developing tools and applications to support the analysis and use of statistics for decision-making and for other uses.
Browse the inventory and find a tested innovation that is right for your latest challenge!